Call for Speaker
The AWS User Group Hyderabad regularly invites speakers to submit their talks to speak at our community events on topics relevant to the AWS cloud ecosystem. The community is built with your contributions through talks, workshops and other types of knowledge sharing.
We are currently inviting talks for an event scheduled on 4th Nov 2023. This event if focused on the below domain. If you are someone who works in any of the below areas or have expertise in it, we invite you to submit your talk.
Data lifecycle management & Compliance
- Data lifecycle management on AWS
- Data Migration / movement – TBs / PBs of the data
- Data quality checks (especially after data migration / movement )
- Data Engineering – Best Practices for enabling Analytics / Data Science Use cases
- Data Governance
- Data security & Data privacy
- Standards compliance like GDPR, Soc 2 Type II , ISO 27001 with AWS data infrastructure.
- SLA compliance in data delivery (especially real time streaming)
To keep in line with standard formats for our community talks, we require you to adhere to the one of the skill levels for your talks. This event requires a 200 level. For details about the different levels, please refer: Meetup Format Roadmap
Kindly fill up the below form only if you are able to deliver a talk on the above mentioned domains. For other topics and to speak at our meetups, please use the ‘Become a Speaker’ registration form found on the right sidebar. If you have any questions, please use the contact form on the about us page or reach out to community leaders on the discord group chat channel at https://bit.ly/aws-ug-sa